The Norm: 14,110 Feet Above Sea Level!

The Norm: 14,110 Feet Above Sea Level!
The Norm: 14,110 Feet Above Sea Level!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sky Diving! (The Norm not included)

    I'd like to start this post w/ a quote from PJ's favorite movie (and possibly one of your's as well). 

"Pure adrenalin, right?! The ultimate rush. Other guys snort for it, jab a vein for it -- all you gotta do is jump." - Bodhi (Patrick Swayze) in Point Break

    That pretty much sums it up. In my entire 30 years of life on this planet I have never felt or experienced anything quite like the rush, thrill, high or whatever you want to call it, like I did while jumping from 13,000 feet out of a perfectly good airplane. Within 60 seconds (the length of the free fall) your mind races through every single emotion available to the human race, and I want to say and then some. My face here is showing the aftermath.



 
    When your feet hit that ground and you have the ability to look back up at where you've just been, your perspective of the world has been forever adjusted. I think I will have to do that again!

   So, PJ was the motivator behind this event and here he is flying in solo on his 25th jump. Nice work brother. Oh, and thanks for one hell of a ride today!




  



No comments:

Post a Comment