The Norm: 14,110 Feet Above Sea Level!

The Norm: 14,110 Feet Above Sea Level!
The Norm: 14,110 Feet Above Sea Level!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yosemite to San Francisco

Friday 8/27/2010

    Tom and I parted ways this morning after we made it out of the park. He was a fun guy to ride and hang out with. Thanks for the adventure, education and comradery you old bird! Hope our paths cross again.


    After seeing what I could of Yosemite, I headed dead West today (been heading North/Northwest for the last 3 days). Not much to report other than an exciting feeling for wanting to cross the Golden Gate Bridge w/ The Norm. Decided to grab a hotel room at the Grand Hyatt downtown SF for the night (will go over the bridge tomorrow). I have a couple free stays left thanks to all the traveling I did for HP over the years.
    Finally got to take a shower (been 3 days) and gave myself a haircut. Feel nice and refreshed now, ready to tackle Northern California. Next stop, Napa Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment